World Engagement Map
WELCOME TO THE WORLD ENGAGEMENT MAP!
The aim of this platform run by Falling Walls Engage is to:
- Showcase inspiring projects engaging individuals, communities and societies with science from all continents;
- Spark new connections between like-minded practitioners and organisations in the wide field of Science Engagement;
- Provide information on organisations and funding institutions supporting the field.
HOW DO YOU ENGAGE?
Do you run a Science Engagement project, work for a Science Engagement organisation, funding organisation* or university? Then your entry should not be missing! Add it now and make new contacts with your peers from around the globe.
HOW TO ENTER YOUR PROJECT?
1. Go to the website falling-walls.com/engage/map
2. Click on the "Add Entry" button
3. Login or register (find more information about this process on the page)
4. Go back to the World Engagement Map, enter the information about your project or organisation and click "Submit Entry"
5. Cheers! Now, wait for fellow Engagers to get in touch soon!
Good to know:
The platform is aimed at practitionners and organisations active in science engagement - from science communication, public engagement, STEM education, outreach, to co-productive research and citizen science - but also at universities who would like to make a first step and would like to become visible.
*Please note that funding organisations do not get a dedicated profile page. They are visible on the map through a pin, textbox and direct link to their website.